Senior Associate at EY India
Views:2418 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
EY - Manager - Talent Management - People Analytics (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Talent Management - People Analytics
As a Manager, you will be a key resource on business transformation projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, deliver insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. You will also be expected to have excellent communication skills, integrate into and lead new teams, and rapidly establish relationships.
- Demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities (Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions) and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
- Contribute to generating profitable revenue through identifying follow-on engagement opportunities and developing lasting relationships with clients
- Lead project work streams from planning through to implementation - managing project resources and budgets effectively
- Be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
- Identify and effectively manage and mitigate any risks and issues
- Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations for potential clients
- Provide coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers, and act as a visible role model for our people
Skills and attributes for success :
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Experience in Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Post graduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad) from a Tier 1 Institute.
- 6 - 9 years of experience in HR role (recruitment, organization structuring, manpower planning, compensation and benefits, learning and development, performance management etc.)
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
Ideally you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.