EY - Manager - Strategy - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-9 yrs)
Your key responsibilities
- Primary delivery responsibility in the execution of both commercial due diligence and strategy engagements.
- Working on commercial due diligence, growth strategy and feasibility studies for private equity and corporates
- End to end execution of engagements in specified sectors
- Involved in various business development initiatives such as preparation of pitch documents, industry notes, scope of work etc.
- The role will evolve from engagement delivery & management to pro-active business development over time
- Develop thought leadership and knowledge artifacts on relevant sectors
Skills and attributes for success
- Sharp focus on quality delivery,
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
- In-depth understanding of the economic and business environment
- Professional network and networking skills
- Client relationship management and account management skills. Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts (if with relevant consulting experience)
- Ability to work with tight timelines
- Ability to develop / customize solutions relevant to client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role you must have
- MBA from a premier institute (Tier-I Indian B-school) with experience in transaction advisory, commercial due diligence, strategy verticals will be preferred
- 5-7 years of professional experience (post MBA) in Consulting/PE/VC firms
Ideally you will also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)