EY - Manager - Strategic Communications (10-13 yrs)
Job Description -
Strategic Communications Manager
Are you a strategic communications advisor? We- re looking for a communications professional - with marketing and internal engagement experience - to define and execute impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to employees, potential employees and EY client service teams.
- At EY Global Delivery Services (GDS), we work hand in hand with the business to build awareness of our services and solutions; to bring our purpose - building a better working world - to life for our people, clients and communities; to engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY and the GDS brand.
- We are looking for a communications professional - with marketing and internal engagement experience - to define and execute impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to employees, potential employees and EY client service teams. We work in a fast-paced, global environment to deliver integrated marketing and internal communications programs. We are responsible for campaign design and content development for a variety of internal and external channels to contribute to and lead global programs that help EY people understand GDS and enhance our reputation in the market.
Your key responsibilities :
- If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives on being a trusted advisor to leadership and on implementing impactful communication strategies, keep reading.We need an excellent leader, a strategic thinker, confident writer and editor, and a strong relationship builder to promote our GDS services within EY and help build the EY brand in the market.
- You must be able to translate business strategy into measurable tactics aligned with business goals, work in virtual teams, and manage a range of global and GDS communications programs/ initiatives. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to understand key priorities and objectives and then create engaging communication products.
- We need a marketing and communications professional well versed in contemporary marketing and communications trends and techniques, who can apply those within the EY environment. You must be able to develop measurement and evaluation tools, using metrics to inform communications and channel decisions.
- We need an advisor for leadership to provide ongoing strategic communications counsel and coaching on brand, marketing and communications matters. You will manage all GDS service line communication channels, developing and maintaining GDS service line content across internal EY and GDS channels, including social media. And you will supervise the overall coordination of all marketing communications work between our team, in-house designers, vendors and editorial groups across EY.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent copy writing, editing and storytelling skills as well as strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, team and network across a matrixe organization
- Proven capability to translate the business agenda into high-quality, relevant, audience-centric communications
- Advanced listening and interpretation skills
- Creative, innovative thinking
- Strong influencing abilities, especially influencing without authority
- Strong experience managing and advising senior stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and delegation abilities
- Strong deadline-orientation and ability to work under tight deadlines and manage time accordingly
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.