Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:5777 Applications:708 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:365
EY - Manager - Skill Development - Government Advisory - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-20 yrs)
EY is currently looking for a Team Leader for GOvernment Advisory service line:
- Seasoned management professional having a MBA or a Masters in Management/Economics/Engineering from premier institutions (preferably with certification in project management).
- Experience of at least 10 years including at least 6 years of strategic advisory role to central/state governments and/or MFIs and at least 3 years at a leadership position in a state or national level programme/ assignment;
- Strong background in project management, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Exceptional leadership skills to manage diverse stakeholders and lead clients.
- Weightage will be given to candidates who are well-versed with government procedures and have experience in handling similar programs in the fields of skill development and livelihood promotion.
Ernst & Young is a global leader in Assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide over Worldwide, our 144,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We operate from 9 cities in India with a work force of over 7200 people and have an industry specific focus - Technology, Communication & Entertainment, Infrastructure, Industrial & Consumer, Financial Services and Government Advisory.