AM - Talent Acquisition at Ernst and Young Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:495 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Manager/ Senior Manager - Risk/Internal Audit - Business Consulting - TMT/Media Domain - CA (7-15 yrs)
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom. At EY, we don't just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it's your career and 'It's yours to build' which means potential here is limitless and we'll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
The opportunity : Manager/ Senior Manager-TMT-Business Consulting Risk-CNS - BC - Internal Audit - Mumbai
- Industry convergence offers TMT (Technology, Media & Entertainment, and Telecommunications) organizations the chance to evolve and transform, but it also presents challenges around competitiveness and delivering agile corporate strategies for growth.
- We help TMT companies create compelling employee and customer experiences, retaining skills and talent while achieving enterprise-wide operational excellence. We help them guard their data, brand and reputation. We also enable the pursuit of M&A strategies that methodically create value, reduce risk and transform TMT companies into powerhouses that will lead the technology revolution of the future - building a better working world for all.
Brief on the opportunity :
EY has India's largest M&E practice, with a dedicated team since 1999. We are looking for a senior Manager-level resource, or a Senior Manager, to lead the Mumbai M&E Risk practice, which covers internal audits, process review & documentation, enterprise risk assessment, compliance management, SoX/ IFC, etc. Candidates must be qualified CAs with a minimum of 6 years experience, must have deep media sector knowledge and be proficient at conducting value-added internal audits and dealing with client CFOs and COOs. The role encompasses business development and project execution, reporting directly into the M&E sector leader. The roll will also include supporting the practice in thought leadership activities, go-to-market initiatives and solution development.
Your key responsibilities :
- Market leadership related
- Drive the business development process on new & existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling to current clients/introduce colleagues from other service lines.
- Assist Partners/Directors in driving the account management agenda by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to new solution development.
- Conduct knowledge sharing discussions & contribute to EY thought leadership.
- Represent the firm in various industry conferences and associations - network with individuals, contribute to key discussion items and explore business opportunities.
- Service delivery related
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as media & entertainment
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Review compliance with internal quality & risk management guidelines.
- Review & package overall project findings into clear, concise & high quality work products and lead presentations at Audit Committee meetings.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate subject-matter & industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives by leveraging on lessons learned from other projects.
- Monitor engagement economics & ensure timely billing of invoices & actively follow-up on collections by managers/seniors.
- People related
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Understand EY and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
- Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the learning & development agenda and knowledge harnessing initiatives.
- Drive campus recruitment initiatives.
Skills and attributes :
To qualify for the role you must have :
Qualification : CA
- 6-10 years post-qualification experience.
- Knowledge of Media & Entertainment
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following the commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful and able to sustain positive energy, while being adaptable and creative in their approach.
What we offer :
With more than 200,000 clients, 300,000 people globally and 33,000 people in India, EY has become the strongest brand and the most attractive employer in our field, with market-leading growth over compete. Our people work side-by-side with market-leading entrepreneurs, game- changers, disruptors and visionaries. As an organisation, we are investing more time, technology and money, than ever before in skills and learning for our people. At EY, you will have a personalized Career Journey and also the chance to tap into the resources of our career frameworks to better know about your roles, skills and opportunities.
EY is equally committed to being an inclusive employer and we strive to achieve the right balance for our people - enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing our people to build their career as well as focus on their wellbeing.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.