Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:14031 Applications:1278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
EY - Manager - Process Improvement/Client Engagement - Government Advisory (8-15 yrs)
EY is hiring a Manager (8+ yrs) for a transformational client engagement in Mumbai.
The ideal candidate would be an MBA/PGDM, currently working in an established consulting firm, with experience of delivering projects in Retail Management / eCommerce / Pricing / Export Promotion. We are looking for people who can think out of the box, and then implement those ideas in a sustainable manner.
The role involves moderate travel, and working from the client location. Big 4 experience will be preferred.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Experience of working with manufacturing clusters (Performance Improvement, Access to Finance, Supply Chain Optimisation, Factory Turnaround) is highly desirable for this role.
- Should have managed small teams, and hold some experience in RFP submissions
- M.B.A with 12+years of post-qualification experience of delivering projects in Retail Management / eCommerce / Pricing / Export Promotion.
Ideally you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.