Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:804 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
EY - Manager - Market Linkages Expert - Agriculture (9-15 yrs)
Market Linkages Expert (Manager level)
- Experience of leading teams at the PMU level
- Masters in Agri-business Management / related fields
- Should have +9 years of experience of facilitating export market linkages of agriculture and allied sector commodities
- Should have experience of working with farmer collectives such as FPOs / SHGs
- Relevant experience in Uttar Pradesh would be an advantage
- Experience of working with international funding organizations would be an advantage
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.