Manager - Human Resources at EY
Views:1605 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
EY - Manager - Learning & Development - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
- Talent assessment experience (assessment centers- offline/online, 360 degree feedback, psychometric testing etc.)
- High potential/ Succession program design and/or management
- High potential talent development (blended learning, projects, coaching etc.)
- Classroom learning/ training program design/ delivery for junior-mid- senior level
- Leading end-to-end solution design & delivery for client engagements
- Being an advisor to the client counterpart and be seen as the EY lead for the engagement
- Leading a team of consultants/ senior consultants and guiding them for effective project delivery and individual growth
- Being responsible for ensuring 100% compliance with all quality & risk management guidelines of EY
- Managing the profitability of engagements (professional fees, expenses etc.)
- Regular interaction with clients.
- Must be flexible with traveling.
- Full Time MBA from Tier 1 College / Institute.