Manager - Human Resources at EY
Views:2117 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
EY - Manager - Learning & Development (8-12 yrs)
1. Strong communications skills
2. Stakeholder management
3. Ability to take on a project and see it through from planning to execution
4. Willingness to travel 12- 15 days a month across India
Job role :
- Delivery of training programs at a middle and senior leadership level (proficient in classroom and platform delivery)
- Develop learning modules and leadership development program with internal resources and external agencies support.
- Manage learning and development initiatives
- Implement learning and development strategy for the organization in line with business goals
- Assessment of learning needs and training plan, as required.
- Facilitate coaching and mentoring to develop middle management and leadership pipeline.
- Organize train-the-trainer program, soft skills & management development program
- Conduct training need analysis at the organizational and individual level to identify the gaps between the current and the desired performance
- To be the custodian of some learning and development programs / initiatives (functional and behavioral) across units and corporate globally
Location : Gurugram (Haryana)
Experience : Atleast 8 years of training experience within Corporate.