Talent Acquisition Consultant at Confidential
Views:543 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
EY - Manager - Financial Reporting & Analytics (9-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience of working with financial planning tools (OneStream, Board, Cognos, Anaplan) is a must
- Hands-on experience with financial planning tools.
- Should have demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new financial systems
- Understanding of Finance Business Functions (Budgeting, Forecasting), Financial Reporting
- Experience in creating Data source, Transformation Rule, Cube view, Workflow Profile, Business rules, Security, quick view and Dashboard Audit reports in OneStream/Board/Anaplan application.
- Hyperion Planning is plus
- Experience with SQL Server and RDBMS systems is a plus
- BI tool (Power BI/Tableau/Qlik) is a plus
- Experience working with Multi-dimensional databases (MOLAP), ROLAP experience would also be beneficial
Looking for Candidate with expertise in Process Transformation. Also, experience in Process Assessment, FP&A, GBS/SSC Setup assignments, IFRS Implementation, Financial Accounting and Reporting domain is an added advantage to join the global EY - Finance Consulting team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
- Partners with the team to deliver amazing work during the engagement while balancing overall project health
- Actively reviews and explore opportunities to improve, optimize and enhance ways of working
- Provides status communications to project and business teams
- Practice development (support and participate in activities such as internal training & development, recruitment, etc.)
- Own and develop our offerings and assets
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas clearly and concisely; ability to prepare presentations for senior-level client stakeholders
- Undertaking sales origination, including working with client teams to identify opportunities
- Leverage and improve various frameworks, methodologies, solutions specific to our offerings
- Focus on performance improvement, cost management, activity-based costing, financial modelling and helping CFOs to assess and improve their finance function
- Work in multidisciplinary teams, provide insights and recommendations on people, processes and systems and work with clients to deliver performance improvements
- You will deepen your subject matter expertise as part of a global network of finance advisory professionals and get the opportunity to work on global projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.