Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:1538 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
EY - Manager - Financial Due Diligence/External Audit (8-12 yrs)
Manager - FDD /External Audit Exp
Job Description :
- Transaction Diligence (TD) services encompass the strategic development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure, which includes execution of financial due diligence, IPOs and restructuring of banking loans.
- Our team works to understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of future performance, and assists with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters. TD professionals work on buy-side diligence and provide sell-side diligence services. This helps clients maximize value, mitigate risks and achieve their strategic goals, in acquisition and divestiture deals.
- Were looking for Managers with expertise in Financial Due Diligence, external audit experience working with a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience .
Your key responsibilities :
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements and leading engagements which are complex and EY client critical
- Analysing financial/operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management
- Preparing/evaluating pro forma financial information
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
- Performing research on industry and organization
- Reviewing the work of staff and senior employees
- Managing a team of TD professionals
- Conducting timely performance reviews for staff and senior employees
- Chartered Accountancy degree or MBA in Finance from a premier institute with 8-10 years of experience