Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:4132 Applications:965 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:234
EY - Manager - Financial Due Diligence (7-9 yrs)
- Transaction Diligence (TD) services encompass the strategic development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure, which includes execution of financial due diligence, IPOs and restructuring of banking loans. This helps clients maximize value, mitigate risks and achieve their strategic goals, in acquisition and divestiture deals.
- Managers with expertise in Financial Due Diligence, external audit experience working with a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in the field of financial planning and analysis and statutory accounting to join TD team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements and leading engagements which are complex and EY client critical.
- Analyzing financial/operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management .
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination.