EY - Manager - Core Assurance - CA/ACCA (6-7 yrs)
The role of the Managers is to manage a team supporting the Assurance GDS multinational clients. Clients GDS supports are primarily based in the MENA. Key expectations for the role are to provide high quality results to the onshore team, often to a tight deadline, manage the team to meet the team objectives and targets.
Your Job responsibilities
Role of a Managers is a support function to the Engagement Team at EY. A Manager primarily manages a team of 30-40 qualified / semi qualified professionals mostly Chartered Accountants and ACCA.
- Plan and coordinate the various phases of the support service, such as staff requirements for the busy season, fixing yearly target hours with onshore champions, assessing right mix of staff allocation, secondment requirements etc.
- Coordinating and participating in monitoring, review and quality control of all processes related to service delivery
- Proactively develop strategies to attain and accomplish territory target hours.
- Maintain productive relationship with onshore teams and provide exceptional client service throughout the year.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard and consider the possibility of industry or service specialization.
- Keep the team updated with respective ME territory regulations and IFRS amendments/new releases.
- Coach, train and develop offshore audit team to upgrade their knowledge.
- Develop and run a learning program to continually develop and expand knowledge and expertise through learning opportunities: on-the-job, in the classroom and through EY online learning modules.
- Monitor and control effective utilisation of team members to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of support services.
- Promote and uphold the firm's policies and procedures, and become knowledgeable in the firm's services across service lines.
- Proactively assess and addresses situation and develops solutions to avoid service disruptions.
- Evaluate team member- s performance of assigned territory and create succession plan.
- Actively seek opportunities to expand services to existing EY onshore counterparts and develop new business.
- Be seen as a role model for audit team members.
- Sound operations/service delivery experience especially in managing large teams
- Knowledge of IFRS and ISAs
- Experience in leadership role with strong customer focus
- Proven influencer and communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Qualified ACCA or CA.
- Certificate in IFRS would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A relevant experience of 6-7 years as manager with Big 4 or equivalent
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.