EY - Manager - Continuous Service Improvement (4-9 yrs)
The role will act as the primary contact for Clients leadership on EYs service delivery and will be responsible for implementation and the effective and efficient execution and usage of EYs Managed services processes and framework
- The Continual Service Improvement (CSI) manager is responsible for leading a functional team within Service Capability and Design.
- This is a brand-new business function; the role holder will be responsible to both establish and manage CSI across Broadcast and Online Service Management building a network of CSI subject matter and knowledge leads.
- Develop the processes and governance required to operate a CSI portfolio creating the compelling cases for investment that support both opportunities to address existing problems, business risk and exploit value and best practice.
- The role holder will also operate and develop Problem Management creating an integrated operating model between the CSI, Problem and Service Assurance teams.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Acts as an IT IL expert in the analysis and development of existing processes, procedures and methods to promote effective business and systems operations through standardization, improvement, simplification and discontinuance
- Establishes and maintains strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that the service requirements of the business are understood and are incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain strong productive relationships with the IT outsource partners and other suppliers to ensure that service performance is effectively managed and monitored and issues are dealt with promptly and in line with contractual obligations.
- Promotes best practice establishing a CSI network across Broadcast and Online
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.