Assistant Manager at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:1646 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
EY - Manager - Business Valuations (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for Managers with expertise in Business Valuations to join EY-VME (Valuation, Modelling and Economics). This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a prominent firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development
Your key responsibilities :
- Manage engagements for intangible business valuations for management planning; mergers and acquisitions (M&A); financial reporting; tax and regulatory compliance; restructuring and reorganization; and corporate strategy.
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed.
- Assume a steering role in report generation and detailed financial modelling.
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with EY offices globally
- Supervise, develop and mentor professionals at the Staff and Senior level.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
- Manage a team of 15-20 Valuation professionals
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Senior Managers on proposals and new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to our as well as the client's business.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent thoughtfulness, project management, communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Experience in FAS 123 R, 157 and 409a OR Equity Research, Investment Banking and Corporate Finance
- Experience in financial modelling, including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary
- Exposure to databases such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A post graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 8-10 years of related work experience
- A minimum of 5 years direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparable, etc. in a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities Experience in financial modelling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Preferable achievement in or significant progress towards a CFA, ASA, CPA or related certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.