HR Associate at Ernst & Young
Views:1933 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
EY - Manager/Associate Vice President - Strategy & Transactions Team - Investment Banking Advisory (5-9 yrs)
Manager (Associate Vice President) - Investment Banking Advisory (Strategy & Transactions)
- The Lead Advisory team is a business unit within the Strategy & Transactions practice. This LA partners with its clients to identify the best opportunities and assists them in choosing and consummating the right transactions for their business success.
- With a dedicated team of professionals in our Lead Advisory business, we offer comprehensive and integrated solutions to our clients, and assist them in aligning their transaction and business strategy to drive shareholder value and stay ahead of competition.
This team provides specialist lead advisory services on the following:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Joint Ventures/Strategic Alliances
- Capital raising
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Restructuring.
Your key responsibilities:
- Understand client issues
- Have good working experience of financial analysis and basic financial modeling.
- Experience on live mandates and deal closure will be preferred.
- Research skills and building comparable valuation multiples
- Ability to build an understanding of an industry
- Provide support to the team in executing M&A and Private Equity fund raise transactions
- Risk Management
- Support on marketing pitches for M&A transactions
- Independent charge of financial modeling
- Prepare deliverables for engagements
Skills & attributes for success:
- Have exposure to M&A
- Have basic knowledge of the rules and regulations that apply to M&A deals
- Experience of creating pitchbooks, deal execution and closing end to end deals
- Strong Financial modeling skills
- High team orientation
- Good communication both written and oral (including report writing)
- Analytical skills
- Should be well conversant with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Significant amount of initiative, self-driven
- Experience with KPO's, specifically those in the Investment Banking/Private equity/ venture capital firms
To qualify for the role you must have:
- MBA (from a premier institute) with a good academic background
- Relevant post qualification experience
Designation: Manager (Associate Vice President)
Ideally you'll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for:
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world.
- This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.