Assistant Manager at Ernst & Young
Views:4439 Applications:648 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
EY - Manager - Anti Money Laundering/KYC (4-15 yrs)
EY is looking for a Manager Anti Money Laundering in the FIDS team. The incumbent will execute / independently client engagements related to AML investigations, AML system reviews, AML framework reviews, KYC due diligence & compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
Your key responsibilities
Your client responsibilities:
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Your people responsibilities :
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situation
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
Skills and attributes for success :
- CAM Certified (AML certification)
- Post-qualification experience in KYC/ Due diligence, AML monitoring functions, AML framework implementation etc.
- Strong inter-personal skills, report writing skills and good acumen of client business are essential
Ideally you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.