Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY
Views:3756 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
EY - Manager - Accounting Compliance & Reporting - F&A (8-15 yrs)
- Manager ACR will play a critical role in setting up the multi country/ group accounting process.
- The role requires demonstrated ability to lead and develop high-performing team.
- Proven capabilities of setting up Multi country Statutory Compliance process from data gathering and validation through GAAP bridging between Group GAAP (US GAAP/ IFRS) and local GAAP to support in the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements. Work closely with Global Engagement leaders for consistency in management reporting, analysis, budgeting, forecasting etc.
- Provide outstanding contribution/support to consulting with engagement teams on all compliance and reporting activities.
- Meticulous adherence to the compliance calendar of client in order to ensure smooth closure of books of accounts, statutory reporting
- Coordinate the global corporate accounting process and/ or statutory reporting compliance for Global Clients
- Front ending client to provide exception exceptional client service on delivery
- Coordinate and review the activities that are performed in the Centers of Excellence and EY local offices
- Provide detailed insight in the Group GAAP to Local GAAP reconciliation to group management
- Coordinate and review month end process for multi - entity engagements
- Liaise with the Client Global Process Owners on the accounting processes and continuous improvement opportunities
- Develop, implement and manage new client strategic processes
- Own and maintain internal and external reporting dash boards to demonstrate progress of activities and status quo of multi country engagements
- Willingness to challenge status quo processes and desire to implement process improvements by providing lean ideas, enforcing an environment with uncompromising controls and improve quality
- Detailed review of accounts, schedules and workings to testify the quality of deliverables, and assist in effectively implementing the internal review mechanism and Control process.
- Effective work planning and capacity utilization to help support other colleagues
Functional Skills -
- Experience in developing teams and ability to lead a team of experienced finance colleagues.
- Proven track of working with leaders from across geographies and managing the deliverables under a fast changing expectations with accurate quality in a metrics environment.
- Outlook towards increasing the productivity and resources utilization, and ability to effectively implement the process change with adequate engagement support.
- Exposure on International assignments on F & A Transitions, Auditing, Consulting or other engagements is an added advantage for this role.
Required Technical skills
- Hands on experience on any of the ERP
- In depth knowledge of IFRS or US-GAAP is essential
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Chartered Accountant (CA/ACCA)/Cost Accountant (CWA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/CMA with at least 8 yrs of post qualification work experience with US GAAP & IFRS experience