EY - Lead Consultant - Service Transformation & Customer Success (7-10 yrs)
- The Lead Consultant is primarily responsible for defining, building, implementing, and executing/operating one or more quality processes, and providing ongoing oversight to ensure these processes continue to meet business needs.
- Lead Quality team to meet the business requirements and towards organization goals, by creating high performing team.
- Responsible for consulting engagements for Quality - assembling information to determine, document and agree customer requirements, conducting AS-IS assessment in line with applicable standards and frameworks, conducting Gap Analysis and producing recommendations.
- Defining, developing, and implementing policies, processes, and procedures aligned to standards, and frameworks
- Monitor transactions to ensure adherence to quality. Ensure full compliance of process specific, team specific and EY Global policies
- Developing templates, guidelines and other job aids to use the implemented policies, processes and procedures for strategic and transactional quality activities
- Create awareness regarding quality related policies. Mentor process improvement projects
- Updating Service Line management/clients with regular reports and dashboards
- Tracking and closure of escalations and negative feedback as per requirement
- Assessing and formulating tool requirements to execute the processes and ensuring that all the processes are institutionalized within customer environment
- Conducting periodic compliance audits / assessments against defined processes and various quality models/standards.
- Reporting, ensuring and facilitating closure of all non-conformities by driving/initiating corrective actions within customer environment
- Developing Metrics/KPIs and performing data collection related to the processes deployed, driving analysis and improvements based on recommendations
- Contributing to internal best practices, processes and methodology documents pertaining to area of specialism.
- Supporting the development and deployment of service management tools
- Analysing Client's business and user needs, priorities, document requirements, and make recommendations to Client Senior Leadership on how to apply best practices and methodologies to address priorities, policies, procedures, technical problems, and bottlenecks.
- Certifications e.g. QMS, Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, COBIT, ISO 20000 LA/LI, ISO 27001 LA/LI, ISO 22301 LA/LI,
- The role requires solid background in QMS, Lean Six Sigma, Information Security, ISO 27000 series and ISO 22301.
Skills & Experience :
- 8-10 years of overall experience off which atleast 5years of experience in leading and managing strategic quality.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and influencing skills - ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent documentational skills with high business acumen and an eye for details.
- Experience writing business and technical documentation and contributing to proposals
- Good MS office skills are a 'must-have' for this role.
- Experience in Power BI/other Analytical tools, MS SharePoint or any similar platforms will be an added advantage.
- Excel VBA MACRO knowledge is a good to have
- Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills Strategic planning skills to determine business requirements, develop customer strategies and develop plans to achieve the business requirements identified.
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Information Security
- Operations Management
- Service Delivery Management
Behavioural Skills :
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact with Management level
- Ability to work under high pressure and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Multi-tasking skills
- Team player with ability to work with cross functional teams