Senior Consultant at Ernst and Young LLP
Views:835 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
EY - IT Project Manager (3-10 yrs)
IT Project Manager
Educational Qualification : MBA from Tier 1 / Tier 2 B-schools is a must.
Relevant Work Experience : 3+ years need to be mandatorily into Project Management
Location : Bengaluru (Preferred)
Level - Senior Consultant
Skills Required :
1. 3+ yrs. of experience as an IT project manager.
2. Finance/SCM/HR domain knowledge is mandatory.
3. Exposure into CPG/RETAIL/ECOMMERCE/Manufacturing/IT/ITES industries is preferred.
4. Experience in leading medium to large-sized projects of moderate to high risk, impact, and complexity. Experience leading global delivery teams is strongly preferred.
5. Should have managed large end to end IT projects including project planning, tracking, reporting, governance, complex stakeholder management, budget management etc. Monitoring and tracking project team activities and deliverables.
6. Experience of managing Technology Implementation (SAP/TMS/WMS, etc.)/Data Analytics/Data Visualization/Data Management/Data Engineering projects is a must.
7. Strong experience into SDLC framework.
8. Excellent presentation and communication skills
9. Experience working with global stakeholders and having strong negotiation/influencing skills.
10. Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies is mandatory.
11. Certification - PMP/Prince2/CSM/PSM/CAPM or similar certification (any one is mandatory).
12. Experience in Tools- MS Project, JIRA, Azure DevOps, Plan view, Confluence, Smartsheet(at least one is mandatory)
13. Notice period- Immediate and Early joiners (30 days) preferred.