EY - Internal Auditor - Information Technology (6-8 yrs)
Internal Auditor (information Technology ) Global Internal Audit
Role name and description:
Internal Auditor Information Technology - Global Internal Audit - Rank 64 (Assistant Manager)
We are currently looking for Internal Auditor candidate to join as part of the Global Internal Audit - Information Technology (IT) team within RMS. The incumbent is expected to be associated with the team on a full-time basis as an IT Auditor and participate in internal audit assignments in a Team Member capacity, and later develop into a Team Leader role.
Your key responsibilities:
- As a part of the Global Internal Audit team, you will act as an IT Auditor in order to provide consistent, high quality services to GIA's stakeholders.
- Act as a team member and provide extended support to the Team Leader/ Audit Leader in planning and execution of the audit (including taking complete ownership of assigned audit activities).
- Take responsibility for the execution of the assigned audit areas and deliver end to end responsibilities during an audit engagement with minimum supervision to ensure compliance with GIA methodology and quality standards
- Be able to manage client expectations in a high-pressure, changing environment while maintaining a calm, professional working style
- Proactive in pursuit of knowledge, audit experience and competency development; reaches out to Team Leaders and Audit leaders for specific growth opportunities and experiences
- Prioritize work appropriately based on priorities and the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders to enable the delivery of exceptional service
- Demonstrate efficiency and persistence, managing own time and ensuring engagement deadlines and objectives are met
- Coach and mentor junior colleagues as needed, from time to time
- The role can be based out of any location within India and includes travel
Skills and attributes for success:
- To qualify for the role, you must have
- 6-8 years of relevant IT Internal Audit or relatable working experience
- Be a quick learner and possess the ability to adapt to change
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written), strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with senior stakeholders
- Ability to foster teamwork and innovation amongst a diverse and virtual team
- Ability to travel
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Possess advanced knowledge of network and application vulnerability assessment, IT practices, risk assessment practices, change control, data privacy, and business continuity
- Broad audit experience across various areas of IT, including databases, operating systems, and applications
- Strong proficiency and skills with database applications, including Access and SQL, Microsoft Office and other related technologies
- Strong ability to give attention to detail in addition to organization and project management skills
- Possess sound judgment, business risk awareness, and inquisitive personality; ability to think critically and critic event and outcome professionally
- Strong ability to research and gather information from both business and IT functions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve issues promptly as they occur
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with all employees irrespective of their status in the organization
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication, and interviewing skills
- Exceptional ability to work on and manage multiple projects and responsibilities effectively
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to get other people to put in additional efforts at achieving departmental goals, as well as to build consensus across diverse teams
- Strong knowledge of the various auditing standards recognized in the industry, including ISACA IS Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and Guidelines
- Possess Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or in other related field
- Possess any of the recognized certification in the industry, such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
What you can look for:
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team of internal auditors focused on delivering exceptional client service . Growth and opportunity to grow into a Team Leader role in future.