Senior Associate at EY
Views:244 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
EY - Manager - Cyber Security (10-19 yrs)
Your key responsibilities :
- Manage projects on Governance Risk and Compliance, Security Architecture, third party risk management, IT Audit, SOC, Privacy and should be Solution champion for one or more solutions mentioned above
- Experience in Government sector for digital or cyber security initiatives
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings.
- Able to work with teams from multiple geographies and clients from Africa/Middle East
Skills and attributes for success :
- Sound understanding of the overall cyber security domain.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Good understanding of technical platforms around SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security, Cyber Forensics and champion in one of these is mandatory
understanding of IT risks and controls and proven decision-making and analytical skills
MSc/MCA/B.E./B. Tech /B.S/MBA degree/ M Tech.
Certification Requirements (At least one certification from each categories is must):
CISA/ CISM/ CRISC/ CISSP - any one mandatory
PMP/Prince2 - any one mandatory
10+ years of experience in large consultancy or relevant industry segment
Prior Big 4 experience a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.