Talent Acquisition Specialist at EY India
Views:1158 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EY - IEC Specialist - Government & Public Sector (8-10 yrs)
EY-IEC Specialist- Panchkula, Haryana
We are looking for IEC expert having experience with Government clients. The role requires working with Government clients to provide monitoring & evaluation expertise.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Master's degree in mass communication/ journalism, communications, public relations or a related field like management, planning, social work, rural development etc.
- Relevant experience in the field of community mobilization, designing and planning of behavior change communication activities, advocacy and traditional media management
- Have a demonstrated track record of delivering high quality reports on communication activities undertaken by employers.
- Preference will be given to those with experience of working in National/State governments managed programs
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management
What working at EY offers:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.