Senior Associate at Ernst & Young
Views:130 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Hyperion Consultant (5-8 yrs)
EY - Hyperion Consultant
- Experience in IT operations / BAU environment managing day to day IT related issues in Oracle Hyperion Tax provision
- IT Operations in Tax or Finance sector experience would give an added advantage
- Working experience on databases like SQL, Oracle DB
- Handle Incidents, Service Requests, Problems, changes within the time limit
- Maintain application housekeeping and ensure application up time
- Digitals tax accounting, reporting and forecasting
Administration Duties : Responsible for maintaining the entity-level and consolidated data and settings. Maintenance includes updating foreign exchange rates, updating tax rates, and importing data into the system.
- Creating/Updating/Deleting Applications (including Financial Management, Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, and Smart View). This cover creating an application or update or removal of an application.
- Experience or exposure in writing business rules in HTP rule file
- Maintaining Security This is the process of provisioning access and rights to Tax Provision, based upon policy and the administrator/users roles.
- Creating/Updating/Deleting/Validating Metadata in the application This is the process by which metadata in the application is revised. Metadata in this context includes entities, both book and tax accounts, all members of remaining dimensions and the properties defining the metadata.
- Maintaining Active/Inactive Accounts This is the process by which tax accounts can be removed from view in the application for specific entities. This ensures that only the tax accounts applicable to the entity are used for data entry.
- Locking Data in the Application This is the process to lock data after the period is closed so that data cannot be either purposely or inadvertently changed.
- Annual/Period Rollover This is the process to copy data in the application including tax rates, expiration year, and tax automation rules.
- Importing/Validating Book Data, FX rates, and Tax and Apportionment Rates
- Updating/Running/Importing/Exporting Tax Automation This is the maintenance of tax automation rules and running tax automation or consolidating all with data to seed the application after data is loaded.
- Creating/Updating/Deleting Copy Opening Balances This is the method by which opening balances and tax and FX rates are copied from one scenario to another.
- Maintaining Standard Smart View workbooks used by all staff This may cover such workbooks as data load, tax journal, tax footnote, and analytical review. These would be standard worksheets accessed by all staff and generally not ad hoc Smart View workbooks.
- Creating Tax Provision versions during close This is the process to save the entire tax provision to a separate scenario (for example, Actual1, Actual2) during the close to perform what if analysis or to revert if necessary.
- Creating/Updating/Removing Tax Provision Web Forms, Reports, Grids Maintaining Process Control This is the method by which data review is performed.