Talent Acquisition at EY
Views:1132 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
EY - HR Project Manager - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/SIBM/MDI/IMT (5-9 yrs)
Your key responsibilities:
- People Advisory Services shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
In joining PAS - a global network, you'll also gain valuable experiences and a wealth of knowledge by working across capabilities, service offerings, sectors and geographies. So whenever you join, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a member of the PAS team focused on HR and business performance, you will join a talented group of professionals that help support the design and implementation of HR operating models and organizational structures, improve HR process efficiency, manage people risks, support change efforts to help organizations to successfully transition to a future state, and advise organizations on a range of challenges that are associated with a merger, acquisition, divestiture and/or carve-out.
Our key capabilities include:
- Organizational Change Management
- Organizational Design
- HR Operating & Delivery Model
- HR Process Efficiency & Policy
As a Manager, you will be a key resource on business transformation projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, deliver insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. You will also be expected to have excellent communication skills, integrate into and lead new teams, and rapidly establish relationships. More specifically, the successful candidate should
- Demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities (Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions) and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
- Contribute to generating profitable revenue through identifying follow-on engagement opportunities and developing lasting relationships with clients
- Lead project work streams from planning through to implementation - managing project resources and budgets effectively
- Be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
- Identify and effectively manage and mitigate any risks and issues
- Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations for potential clients
- Provide coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers, and act as a visible role model for our people.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Experience in Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
- Personal success in current job with experience in one or more of our capabilities
To qualify for the role you must have
- Post graduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad) from a Tier 1 Institute.
- 5 - 9 years of work experience
Ideally you- ll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.