Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:857 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
EY - GST/VAT Consultant - Government & Public Sector - CA (6-14 yrs)
EY India is hiring for in GST/VAT Consultant for its Government and Public sector advisory.
EY is considering applications to build the team's capacity at the Consultant level. The Consultant's specific role will vary depending on the project and the sector. Currently, looking for a person for the vacancy in Government and Public Sector for a specific project for a government client.
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company's tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
Requirements and skills -
- Proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Keen attention to detail
Project location - Chandigarh/Panchkula/Haryana/Raipur/Chhattisgarh.
Qualification - CA
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.