Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:4044 Applications:518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
EY - Government Advisory Role - Power & Utility Sector - (7-15 yrs)
EY India is looking to hire professionals for its Government and Public Sector -Power and Utility consulting team.
We are looking for a Consulting lead to manage projects, business development, and lead teams.
1. Resource having 7-15 Yrs. of Exp. in Power and Utility space.
2. Worked upon digital technologies in P&U.
3. Good experience on Enterprise asset management and Asset performance management techno-functional side.
4. Preferable understanding of IBM products of EAM and APM.
5. Having exposure on Indian Power sector.
6. Min Qualification- B.Tech. and MBA is preferable.
What we look for :
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.