Lead Executive at EY GDS
Views:158 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
EY GDS - US Tax Manager (9-13 yrs)
Your Key Responsibilities include :
- Perform detailed review of any or some of the below :
o Partnership tax returns (Form 1065);
o for any of these: operating entities, Private Equity, Hedge, Funds of Funds, blocker corporations, Regulated Insurance Companies (Mutual Funds), Banks, Insurance or Private Foundation entities.
- Knowledge about recent tax developments and changes, including Schedules K-2/K-3 reporting requirements.
- Review book-to-tax adjustments and reclasses, taxable income calculations, and investor allocations.
- Compile and evaluate moderately complex data, computations, documentations and various tax and accounting technologies.
- Identify complex tax related issues and providing recommended solutions via research and/or position development.
- Manage client relationship by ensuring data quality, evaluate team performance, resolve issues and provide suggestions on implementation plans.
- Oversee tax processes by coordinating day-to-day interactions with the team, reviewing engagement work product, driving delivery of services to meet deadlines for client deliverables, developing internal team members, and managing the functional efforts of such tax processes.
- Provides effective leadership, feedback and coaching to team members
- Build effective long-term relationships and manage workflow effectively with our clients and understand their unique needs to provide tailored services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.