TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:2000 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
EY GDS - Tech Leader - Product Development Process (20-25 yrs)
EY GDS - Senior Role - Tech Leader
Position Summary :
- The Tech Leader will be responsible of the product development process to ensure the fulfillment of the customer and market demands, considering the new EY global delivery model, system platform, tools and current alliances. The role will ensure to have the minimal capabilities and requirements to release and operate the product.
Essential Functions of the Job :
The major areas the Tech leader manages include :
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision and MS strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional and partner & alliance teams
- Supervise and review Product Requirements Documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Identify opportunities to improve the product portfolio's performance versus the business goals and strategy including new products, product/service line extensions, revisions, retirements, pricing changes, product positioning changes, and marketing/sales programs.
- Track and analyze the product/service portfolio's performance and profitability versus the targets, inform key stakeholders, and identify actions needed to meet the goals.
- Develop and manage the execution of a product roadmap.
- Lead quarterly sales and profitability forecasts for the portfolio as needed.
- Research, analyze and monitor the market for customer application needs, market trends, competitive threats and growth opportunities.
- Create a clear, compelling business case for new product ideas including sales and profitability forecast.
- Develop product positioning to maximize competitive differentiation and customer value.
- Provide product education to various internal and external stakeholders including sales and tech support.
- Present business update for the designated products/services at the appropriate meetings, including the business status of the portfolio, achievements, sales wins, cost changes, and performance vs. goals.
- Support needs of marketing, sales, and support including participating in tradeshows, product/services demonstrations and competitive analysis, as required.
- Monitor products/services throughout their product life cycle and adjust and optimize the product-marketing mix strategy to maximum results.
- Plan, communicate and manage the process to retire products from the portfolio including customer transition plans or offerings.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
Broad knowledge and experience in :
- Good understanding of new technologies and trends, anticipate demand by building relationships with vendors, industry analysts, and engineering.
- Possesse solid business acumen to plan, monitor and analyze the product portfolio's business performance, pricing and profitability, and to proactively decide on actions to meet the targets.
- Strong product management expertise covering the product life cycle including discovery, strategy, planning, marketing, development and product retirement.
- Skilled in the core areas of product management including customer applications and needs analysis, competitive analysis, market analysis, value-based pricing, product strategy, product roadmaps, product definition, product positioning, value propositions, and marketing/sales tools.
- Able to gather, analyze and use data, facts and input from multiple sources to discern market trends, opportunities, issues, and threats, solve problems, and make timely/informed decisions.
- Able to plan, schedule and manage product/service development, introduction and retirement processes.
- Ability to build and leverage strong internal and external relationships with multiple stakeholders and foster an environment of interaction, collaboration and commitment.
Job Requirements :
- MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field. -
- 14+ years of experience in product management, marketing, sales, product development or business development.
- 10+ years of experience in leading, coordinating and/or managing cross-functional teams in planning, developing or implementing information technology products or systems.
- Experience with analyzing and using data and financials for decision-making.
- Previous experience managing Software-as-a-Service technology products and managed services
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication with many diverse stakeholders.
- Able to stay on top of details to execute while staying on track with the strategy, vision and goals.
- Skilled with setting priorities in a dynamic environment and staying focused on business priorities.
- Self-motivated and driven with a results-driven attitude, market-oriented approach, and a curious mind.
- Understanding of the Enterprise services space, particularly managed services and system integration
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.