TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:704 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
EY GDS - Senior Role - M&A (10-14 yrs)
EY GDS - Senior Role - M&A
- The Global Delivery Services (GDS) Locations house personnel that support both our Client Service (CS) and our Enablement Services (ES) delivery teams with resources and infrastructure to support growth and efficiency goals.
- The GDS network is a fast growing, complex and globally diverse organization with current locations in Argentina, China, India, Poland and Philippines.
- GDS is on the verge of a hugely transformative growth phase. To enable the ambitious growth plans it needs to build newer operating models through acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and alliances.
- The proposed role will play a pivotal part in leading initiatives that facilitate newer ways of working. The incumbent, working with multiple teams within and outside GDS, is expected to play a lead role in various strategic initiatives for EYGDS . A strong foundation of business knowledge, organization and project management skills are needed to be successful. The role requires a high degree of collaboration and inter-personal skills to navigate relationships with Service line, Service functions and operations teams within GDS and across EY as needed
Role and Responsibilities :
- Provide direction and oversight to Mergers and Acquisitions and other strategic transactions for GDS
- Establish strategic objectives, priorities for the initiatives
- Play a strategic role in planning and providing support for due diligence activities across all functional areas of any transaction. Develop and monitor detailed planning for the initiatives
- Design, provide governance and oversight to the specific strategic initiatives
- Build business cases, setting up program governance, integration and change management office, operating model design and tracking the synergies and benefits from the transaction
- Collaborate between GDS Service lines, Functions and Global teams to ensure activities are driven to completion
- Perform analysis and documentation of transactions
- Leverage learnings and best practices from similar transactions and initiatives
- Act as a coach to core and extended team
Education : Graduate /Post graduate in any discipline. Chartered Accountant or an MBA from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute desirable
- Minimum 10 years of working in a large multi-national organization with experience of managing cross-functional and cross-border teams
- Proven track record of managing strategic initiatives and large-scale implementation programs
- Strong analytical, financial modelling and inter-personal skills
- Prior experience in managing an acquisition / divestment in a large organization
- Working knowledge of transaction structuring including legal and tax perspectives
- Strong facilitation skills with senior stakeholders in driving decisions and consensus
Desired behavioural skills :
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships across many different functions and organization levels
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people and different cultures
- Good analytical, judgment, tact and decision-making ability along with critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to deliver work products of the highest quality and is able to overcome risks and issues to ensure timely delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.