TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:3500 Applications:425 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
EY GDS - Senior Role - Data & Analytics Team (12-18 yrs)
GDS India Data n Analytics Team
EY's Data n Analytics Group (presently the key engagement for the team) is the centre of excellence for modelling services in the firm with an international reputation. The assignments cover a wide range of countries and industry sectors.
The Data n Analytics team serves as the thought leadership and tool engine with a team of digital professionals to support new analytics tool development, process re-engineering and automation, financial analytics and user focused visualization.
The main objective is to achieve business growth by thought leadership in analytics by developing new products and solutions for M&A Analytics and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, informing them of our scope of services and communicating how these services benefit their organizations
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Translate high level business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive analytical framework through appropriate usage of advanced statistical / mathematical techniques and responsible for successful delivery of the solutions
- Lead in delivering well organized reports, advanced dashboards making use of new age tools and technologies
- Benchmarking and measuring the performance of various business sectors & projects, building and
publishing detailed KPI scorecards and reports, identifying and driving new opportunities based on customer and business data
- Help incubate new finance analytic products by executing Pilot, Proof of Concept projects to establish capabilities and credibility with users and clients. This may entail working either as an independent
- Implement statistical and data mining techniques e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning, and retrieval processes on a large amount of data to identify trends, figures and other relevant information
- Deploy machine learning methodologies and algorithms to build data products that streamline the process from data collection to insight generation
- Work with the executive leadership to develop and implement brand in the space of Analytics, extensive Partner level interaction and User business uptake & Development
- Work with process owners to analyse the processes and identify improvement opportunities and drive continuous improvement initiatives across processes and systems
- Build high performing teams by mentoring & coaching on various technical & behavioural aspects. Empower them to deliver better
Candidate must be highly numerate and be able to analyse a problem from various aspects.
- Strong statistical background with hands on experience in: Logistic and Linear Regression, Clustering and Segmentation, Time Series forecasting, Exploratory Data Analysis
- Rich experience in advanced analytics - predictive analytics, forecasting techniques, customer behaviour, web analytics, social media, text mining, NLP
- Strong Analytical skills has ability to ask right questions, analyze data, draws conclusion by making appropriate assumptions
- Knowledge of digital analysis tools like Site Catalyst, Web trends, Google analytics, Omniture etc along with exposure to Hadoop, SAS, Matlab, R, SQL, and VBA.
Good to Haves:
- Any prior experience working with off the shelf BI reporting tools or ETL applications such as Informatica will be looked at very favorably.
- Microsoft certifications such as MCAS/MOS
- Experience in testing methodologies and using testing tools
Education and experience:
- B.E & M.B.A / CA/ CFA with 10 -15+ years of experience in any of the following analytics solutions including predictive analytics for financial services firms and other horizontal functions: marketing, sales, supply chain, operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.