TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:4828 Applications:603 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
EY GDS - Senior Role - Business Transformation & Change Management - Global Managed Services Delivery (14-18 yrs)
Department: Global Managed Services Delivery
Reporting to: Transformation Lead GMS
1. Role Objective -
- Operating model standardization and transformation through process improvement, automation and centralization to achieve significant cost savings and productivity
- Overall responsible for the assigned transformation programs including transformation lever definition, development and deployment in GDS and the target countries in hand with the GMS and SL functions.
2. Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying business needs for transformation to make and keep EY the market leader in service delivery effectiveness
- Transformation program mgmt. incl cost,time and quality aspects
- Define approach to business improvement by translating business and operational modelling into an actionable plan that defines business process, organisational and technology solutions with project timelines
- Identifies opportunities, challenges and synergies across other business units\entities and sets improvement targets based on benchmarking and best practice
- Lead a virtual program team creating a high performance standard
- Change and stakeholder mgmt. to drive change in the organization
3. Key Interactions
- TAX and Advisory SL leaders
- Engagement Partners
- GMS Function Leaders Suppliers and Contractors.
Educational Qualification: MBA-Full-time
Experience: Total 14+ years of experience out of which 5+ years of experience in a transformation or large scale program mgmt role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.