TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:598 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
EY GDS - Senior Manager - Sustainability Assurance - CCaSS (12-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - CCaSS- Sustainability Assurance
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical
role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
About EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Assurance:
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Assurance practice supports global EY client-serving teams with their reviews across industry sectors, including financial services, manufacturing, and technology, among others. Through the right multidisciplinary team of professionals with the sector knowledge and subject matter expertise, EY GDS Assurance enables EY client teams to help world's leading companies meet their audit requirements. EY's global Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) enable companies to survive and grow in an environment where both financial and non-financial performance is critical. Our multidisciplinary teams help companies understand the risks and opportunities arising from climate change and sustainability and our solutions are spread across this spectrum. Our solutions include Climate Change & Decarbonization, Sustainability Advisory, Non-Financial Reporting, Non-Financial Assurance, EHS and Managed Services.
- Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) team is EY is focused on providing advisory services on Climate change mitigation and decarbonization, ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance), EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety), Non-financial reporting and customization and implementation of ESG digital tools like Enablon, MSM among others. The team is also involved in providing Assurance on Non-financial disclosures.
- As a Senior Manager, you'll be expected to lead a team of cross functional professionals while closely working with the global EY teams and their clients. You will work with clients to comprehend the non-financial reporting regulations and/or standards (e.g., GRI, CSRD, SASB, Integrated Reporting, TCFD, CDP, DJSI among others), develop processes and controls and undertake limited / reasonable assurance on the non-financial disclosure / reporting of global EY clients, based on frameworks like ISAE 3000 (Revised) and AA 1000. In addition, you will be expected to set up the non-financial Assurance COE for the EY GDS CCaSS team enabling better integration with the work undertaken by global EY teams.
- While the Senior Manager will be based out of our Gurgaon/Bangalore/Mumbai/Kolkata/Hyderabad office, the individual will be required to travel to other countries (short term) for executing the client engagements.
As a senior manager, you will be required to
- Enable winning in the market
- Develop and implement plans strategic to GDS CCaSS and global CCaSS that contributes to the business growth, recognizing the risks and opportunities of business/ commercial trends
- Manage and grow GDS CCaSS Assurance services to our multiple regions, while ensuring high quality service, by being connected, responsive and insightful internally and with clients
- Identifying new GDS markets for deploying the global delivery model with the GDS Leadership
- Create short- and long-term business plans in alignment with the Area CCaSS leaders and their market leadership plans (MLPs)
- Focus on developing solutions with technology and data analytics to drive efficiencies in the markets they oversee.
- Building High Performing cross functional team for non-financial assurance
- Foster a diverse and inclusive team environment by empowering teams - mobilize the strengths, trust, and collaboration of team members so they are focused on achieving the highest standards and results
- Guide team members on technical areas of high risk & complexity, participate actively in performance management & learning process of the team; help build the career value that team gains from working with GDS CCaSS
- Providence guidance to leaders in CCaSS on the key priorities while managing several medium to large size projects and efficient & effective team allocation to projects and initiatives, based on skills, career goals & clients' expectation.
- Plan and lead the execution of ESG Assurance projects including but not limited to limited /reasonable assurance of ESG disclosure, Green / Climate / Sustainable / Social bonds Assurance, Assurance of Environmental proceeds against legal obligations while ensuring a quality output
- Take responsibility of managing risk at the practice and engagement level
- Maintain independence and objectivity, complying personally (and challenging colleagues' and teams adherence) with all applicable professional standards, EY policies and regulatory requirements
- Deliver training on CCaSS methodology and other current market trends and industry issues
- Operational Excellence
- Strong focus on operational excellence, efficiency, and cost. It is critical to improve overall utilization levels in GDS CCaSS, especially at senior and manager levels, while increasing overall retention and ensuring people development.
- Work with defined geographies and creating targets for delivered hours. Responsible for successfully monitoring the actual results against the budget for key KPIs like number of hours delivered, utilization, linearity of hours etc.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Graduate (engineering preferable) or post-graduate degree in Environmental sciences, Sustainability and other related discipline from reputed institutes
- 12+ years of experience (graduates) and 10+ years of experience (post-graduates) preferably from consulting background
- Relevant experience in ESG Assurance on various ESG disclosures in line with ISAE 3000 (revised) and /AA1000 assurance standards
- Experience in ESG reporting, materiality assessment, Impact assessments, among others and understanding of Double materiality assessment, CSRD regulations and IFRS standards will be an advantage
- Certifications in climate change, environment, and sustainability related areas from GRI, SASB, GARP, etc. will be an advantage
- Excellent and demonstrable team & engagement management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to synthesize complex ideas into clear messages with stakeholders
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.