EY GDS - Senior Analyst - Energy Domain (3-5 yrs)
The Energy Domain Analyst is responsible for delivering impactful analysis and insight specializing in the Energy (with focus on Oil and Gas) domain, in accordance with the key domain priorities, including:
- Working closely with market segments on delivering value to accounts
- Creating distinctive insights to support development, packaging and commercialization of priority solutions
- Supporting the creation of domain and sub-domain trends decks within the team
- Contributing towards regional, service-line and sector strategy.
The role requires the ability to combine analytical skills with a strategic mindset and a real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both clients' experiences and broader market drivers. This position also requires candidates to build an awareness and understanding of EY Knowledge's full suite of products and services which they can share with internal customers and stakeholders.
Analysts work closely with the Energy Domain Knowledge Leadership team as well as the wider analyst and Knowledge management team to support the Domain leadership teams as well as other senior stakeholders by providing impactful research, analysis and insight to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace. The Analyst will also work closely with knowledge specialists in other domains (e.g. in other sectors, service lines or geographies) to deliver on cross-cutting topics and initiatives.
Key Requirements -
- MBA/Master's degree or postgraduate qualification preferable
- Bachelor's degree and applicable relevant work experience can also be considered
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the relevant sector.
- Possess an understanding of the Energy domain (with focus on Oil and Gas), strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a point of view.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders and interfacing with stakeholders and internal customers at different levels of seniority.
- Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives.
- Previous experience of working on domain databases (as applicable - e.g SNL, GlobalData).
- Collaborative and able to work well as part of a geographically dispersed multidisciplinary and multicultural project team.
- Proficient in English with well-structured oral and written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at leading several projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Power BI. Good experience with large sets of data sets. Experience with data modelling, data analytics, and various data management tools is a plus.
- Comfortable with occasional travel and working flexible hours, across multiple time zones.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.