Lead Executive at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:90 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
EY GDS - SAP CAR Role - Fashion Management Vertical (6-10 yrs)
SAP Fashion Management + SAP CAR
Job Description :
- 6+ years' experience implementing SAP MM or SAP SD in a fashion company, either through SAP AFS, FMS, or S4 Fashion.
- Experienced in implementation and rollout experience in either S/4 AFS/Fashion projects having successfully executed multiple SAP Retail full life cycle implementation projects. have sound knowledge of Materials Management and Sales and Distribution process.
- Knowledge of pricing/allocation/VAS - hands on customizing experience is a must.
- Broad working knowledge in SAP is required. Experience in the SAP S/4 HANA platform is required.
- Experience in SAP S/4 Merchandising and S4 Hana Fashion and Vertical Business preferred.
- Experience with SAP Fashion, including Master Data, segmentation, season, VAS, Allocation run , Distribution curve , PSST, MSO, characteritic value conversion Management, is mandatory
- Deep working knowledge of Merchandising Retail industry and Fashion industry business processes is strongly preferred.
- Experience in Agile Methodology is strongly preferred.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7-9 years of work experience in SAP Retail or related retail consulting services engagements or business settings, implementing or using Retail business processes and systems is required.
- Proven Experience of at least 3-4 end-to-end full cycle implementations (from blueprinting, realisation, go live to production support) of S/4HANA Greenfield / Migration projects in the complex landscape as Team Lead or Fashion SME or Solution Architect. Analyzing the customer's business operations and designing a SAP solution.
- Preparing, participating in, and directing process design workshops, configuring/developing SAP solutions, demonstrating and getting customer acceptance
- Configuration/development and testing cycle assistance for the customer
- Taking the lead in consumer conversations
- During a knowledge transfer project, collaborate with the customer and project team to ensure that the necessary content is obtained and documented in a meaningful, structured style.
- Building trust and reputation by completing assigned tasks on schedule and with excellent quality on a consistent basis.
- Assisting the team in the development of Business Process Procedures, Test Scenarios, Configuration/ Development Documentation, End-User Documentation, and User Manuals.
- Validating all documentation, including functional specifications, test scenarios, and so on.
- Act as an engaged team member by proactively identifying risks and opportunities and regularly reporting on project progress.
- Transfer SAP expertise to customers and team members while building relationships and confidence.
- Taking charge of allocated duties by initiating, thinking through, and formulating a strategy that is performed and delivered on time.
- Experience 6-9 years as an SAP CAR Consultant with at least one end-to-end SAP implementation project.
- Co-ordinate and take the role of a functional consultant and support applications in the area of responsibility, i.e. Retail - SAP CAR.
- Designing and configuring POSDT/POSDM modules, integrating POS systems with ERP systems. Should have excellent configuration and training skills in the areas of implementation and support of the CAR-POSDTA, Multichannel and Inventory Visibility.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in designing and integrating CAR OAA and OPP modules
- Experience working in SAP Retail industry solutions is a must.
- Should be well-versed with SAP CAR/ POS DTA configurations on HANA (POS Inbound and Outbound interface) and aware of standard tasks and features.
- Should know SAP S/4 HANA Retail integration points between Retail and CAR
- UDF/DDF Engines in CAR.
- CAR RDS Setup.
- Should be able to build and test different scenarios of POS DTA independently or with little guidance.
- Co-ordinate functional requirement gathering and designing activities across multiple teams, Information Technology Groups and business stakeholders to develop effective solutions collaboratively.
- Work closely with a team of developers and play a significant role in delivering the assigned custom interfaces and objects.
- Support the local and global community in developing functional designs, making configuration changes, and testing SAP application developments.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and experience collaborating with cross-teams.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a full cycle SAP implementation; designing and configuring POSDT/POSDM modules, integrating POS systems with ERP systems
- Should have excellent configuration and training skills in the areas of implementation and support of the CAR-POSDTA, Multichannel and Inventory Visibility.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing and integrating CAR OAA and OPP modules
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Experience working in SAP Retail industry solutions is a must
- Thorough understanding of the PIPE Inbound format and should be able to do a detailed mapping of the Tlog to the PIPE format
- Experience configuring POSDTA module and working with Badi's available
- Experience in POS integration to ECC and SD-FI integration is a must
- Experience with Fiori applications is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment is desired