TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:882 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
EY GDS - Resource Management Role (5-7 yrs)
To work as experience management POC for assigned business delivery teams to ensure timely execution of resource scheduling activities and deliver highest quality scheduling support while meeting deployment timelines.
- Work as subject matter expert on resource management concepts and scheduling tools for the assigned business teams.
- Proactively identify staffing challenges and provide customized scheduling solutions.
- Ensure deployment guidelines are consistently followed within the EM and engagement teams.
- Ensure resource schedules are timely and accurately updated on the scheduling tools.
- Optimize resource utilization through effective scheduling strategies.
- Supervise and review the execution of resource management and deployment procedures carried out by GDS Associates/advanced associates.
- Supervise and guide the team members on various tasks assigned in a manner comprehendible by them, to translate teaching into quality delivery.
- Identifying and prioritizing opportunities for process improvement/re-engineering.
- Develop a strong business continuity framework for self and team.
- Develop strong working relationships with GDS engagement Managers/seniors as well as with experience management teams onshore.
- Graduates with 3-4 years of post-qualification experience, preferably on resource management, scheduling and deployment concepts.
- For internal movements within EY, Graduates with min 3-4 years of post-qualification experience with at least 1 year with EY.
- Minimum reward category of Valued contribution in the last appraisal cycle with no PIP/other performance challenges in the last 1 year.
- Strong execution skills with focus on meeting timelines and delivering highest quality service.
- Solution oriented mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- Stakeholder/client management experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in supervising a team will be preferred.
- Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.