TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:4585 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
EY GDS - Manager - Valuation - Transaction Real Estate - Adviory (9-15 yrs)
GDS TAS Transaction Real Estate (TRE)
- Within TAS, TRE group is part of Valuations & Business Modelling sub-service line. Our TRE practice provides real estate analytical services and other business advisory services to developers, builders, investors, lenders and Fortune 500 companies.
- With over 500 TRE professionals worldwide (~25 in GDS TRE), no similarly positioned global professional organization can match breadth of our capabilities or depth of our resources. GDS TRE works as a strategic partner to global TRE practices, working with them to provide highly efficient and value-added services to meet our clients- real estate valuation and diligence requirements.
- As we continue to expand our team and strenGDSen our contribution to EY TRE's success and its leading market position globally, we currently have a career opportunity in our GDS TRE team for a Manager.
- Work on and manage engagements on real estate advisory, valuation and due diligence, spread across property types
- Engagements include financial analyses, cash flow modeling, analytical model reviews, property/portfolio modeling, loan portfolio underwriting, market due diligence, asset valuations, real estate appraisals and appraisal reviews, and other general real estate advisory services.
- We are involved in analysis of a variety of property types including multi-family residential, office, retail, hotel, warehouse, industrial, mixed-use, infrastructure, and special-use properties.
- Specific engagement responsibilities will include financial and cash flow modeling, market information research, real estate documents analysis (including site/building plans, leases, appraisals, and mortgage underwriting/lending documents), market studies, and report writing
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with EY offices globally
- Supervise, develop and mentor professionals at the Staff and Senior level
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Manage a team of 8-10 TRE professionals
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Senior Managers on proposals and new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to our as well as client's business
To qualify, a candidate must have:
- A post graduate degree in finance, economics, accounting (CA) or business with 8-10 years of related work experience. Preference to candidates with relevant advanced degree or accreditation in real estate, such as MRICS, FRICS
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in real estate sector such as commercial real estate loan underwriting, acquisition due diligence, real estate valuation, asset management, finance, or market research, preferably covering US & global real estate markets
- Experience in financial modeling, including experience building models in MS Excel and related software. Experience using Argus and Access desired
- Supervisory experience and ability to lead teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal, and teaming skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.