TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:2472 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
EY GDS - Manager - Transaction Advisory Services - Parthenon Team (8-10 yrs)
Manager - EY-Parthenon - TAS
- As part of our EY-Parthenon team, you will help clients develop their investment strategies and evaluate potential transactions. Working with EY-Parthenon's proprietary frameworks, you will help clients determine the best way to raise, invest, optimize and preserve their capital.
- This includes developing growth and market entry strategies, conducting strategic portfolio reviews and undertaking commercial due diligence studies. The client base spans across industries and includes blue chip corporates, multinational investors and Private Equity firms.
In your role as a Manager you will :
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in strategy and operations within target industries
- Lead case teams to provide solutions to unstructured client problems
- Use an issue based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for EY-Parthenon clients
- Lead a team of 10-12 professionals undertaking commercial due diligence studies
- Support business development activities by both leading pursuits and strengthening long-standing relationships with EY-Parthenon clients
- Contribute in development of intellectual capital in your industry of expertise
- Participate / Manage firm building responsibilities like hiring, training and counselling
We're looking for people with functional expertise in the following areas :
- Growth strategies
- Market entry assessments
- Portfolio reviews
- Operational improvement
- Commercial due diligence
- Post-merger integration
- Carve-out / Divestment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.