TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:1968 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
EY GDS - Manager - Strategy & Initiatives - Growth (7-10 yrs)
EY GDS - Manager - Strategy & Initiatives - Growth
About EY :
- EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services.
- EY is among the world's most attractive employers. It offers opportunities and experiences that bring out the best in its people at work every day. Collaborating with diverse teams across the globe helps our people develop a global mind-set.
EY TAS :
- GDS TAS has been one of the fastest growing services, delivering transaction support, transaction tax and capital transformation services to clients around the world.
- GDS TAS professionals work as an extended team to global TAS practices. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital. GDS TAS offers you:
- First-hand knowledge on how the economic climate is changing
- Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of about ~1300 professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide
- Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
Job description : The Strategic Initiative role will work closely with the Partners, Directors and other business leaders towards driving various initiatives in line with business priorities and growth .
Essential Functions :
- Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of business strategy, objectives, and goals
- Establish relationships with key leaders and involved stakeholders
- Assess feasibility of an initiative keeping in mind business perspective & vision
- Analyze and synthesize information to create meaningful data for observation & interpretation
- Apply a structured approach for all initiatives and execute change-related activities
- Administer the progress and report issues to the leads
- Support communication planning and execution of efforts
- Evaluate readiness of initiatives
Functional /Technical Competencies :
- Should be strong in analytics, should enjoy working with data, carrying out analysis and deriving meaningful insights
- Self-Motivated and self-directed with an ability to think innovatively
- Business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Knowledge of back office and/or Staffing Industry desired
- Some travel may be required
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical information quickly
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.