Recruitment coordinator at EY GDS
Views:780 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
EY GDS - Manager/Senior Analyst - Business Valuation/Modeling & Economics (4-7 yrs)
Senior Analyst (Business Valuation): Valuation, Modeling & Economics
- Execute business valuation engagements for management planning, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), tax and financial reporting
- Draft high quality engagement reports
- Liaising with the onshore team and acting as a single point of contact in project execution and delivery.
- Being responsible for acting as a mentor for 1-2 member team and responsible for their career growth within the firm.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
- Managing and motivating teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds and fostering a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Use current technology and tools to innovate and enhance the effectiveness of services provided and act as a leader in adopting new tools and techniques
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are highly motivated. We're looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion in providing financial solutions and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our client's goals.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- CA / CFA / ACCA / CPA / CMA / MBA (preferably from a premier institute) or Master's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with a good academic background
- 3-6 years of related work experience in performing valuations of businesses, assets, intangibles, etc.
- Experience with an investment banking, commercial banking, venture capital, private equity or national accounting firm; experience in valuation practice is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication
- Demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong valuation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to new challenges in a collaborative team environment
- A strong desire to continually develop themselves and others
- Ability to successfully manage engagements including the work of team members, client interaction and quality of service
- Strong skills in MS Office applications (especially in Excel) and exposure to various analytics tools including Spotfire, Tableau, Altryx would be preferred
- We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of your assigned office location at least 50% of the time, plus commute within the region to other GDS locations on a short or long-term basis, whenever required.