EY GDS - Manager - RHC Valuations - Real Estate Sector (10-15 yrs)
Manager - RHC Valuation:
- Valuation - including purchase price allocation of real property or portfolios for purposes of financial or tax reporting
- Transaction due diligence (buy-side and sell-side/carve-out) - including lender diligence, real estate M&A diligence, real estate asset diligence, transaction closing proration
- Operational diligence and performance reviews for hotels, malls and leisure/entertainment assets
- Development and Strategic Advisory - feasibility studies, highest-and-best use analysis, concept ideation/development, destination strategy, tourism product development (leisure and entertainment), growth/expansion/entry strategies
- Capital markets - including capital strategy for property and real estate entities, raising equity capital or debt.
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling expertise. Argus experience strongly desired.
- As a minimum, a graduation/PostGraduation in real estate (preferred), economics, finance, business or engineering and at least 10 years of related work experience.
- A Masters degree in a relevant field, MBA, CA, CFA or CAIA is required.
- In-depth knowledge on RHC terminology
- Experience in commercial real estate, hospitality or tourism with focus on acquisition, due diligence, real estate valuation, loan underwriting, asset management, finance, or market research.
- Willingness to travel in the MENA region (approximately 0% to 25%)
- Previous real estate experience in professional services/Big 4 or similar consulting firm
- RICS qualification is a plus
- Middle East experience is beneficial
- High business acumen and strategic mind set
- Experience in managing a team of at least 3 to 4 professionals for over 5 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.