TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:6537 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
EY GDS - Manager - ITTS/SAP (10-12 yrs)
The GDS Operational Transaction Services - IT Capability team in India, advises and supports OTS country practices and clients through the complete deal lifecycle, providing a range of sell-side and buy-side IT services to clients. Services range from complex IT due diligence, integration planning and execution, carve out/ separation, post deal value enhancement through to corporate restructuring. The team deliver buy side and sell side engagements for corporate firms and private equity houses across the transaction life-cycle.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Operational Transaction Services team practice Offices in US, UK, Europe, APAC etc. to sell, manage and deliver IT Transaction Services engagements including IT Due Diligence, IT Post Merger Integration, IT Carve-outs/ Separation, etc.
This would include:
- IT Due diligence and red flag reports
- IT Costing
- TSA Costing and Analysis
- Contracts Evaluation and Analysis
- IT Operating Model Development
- Project Management / PMO Support
- Perform secondary research to analyse and present company information, Financial and Technological trends, identify benchmarks, etc. from both internal and external sources
- Perform data analysis and benchmarking to develop management insights as well quality presentation material for the clients
- Draw and use knowledge and experience across all aspects of IT in business, provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view, recommendations based on robust analysis and addressing complex technical points
- Ensure optimum utilization of self and team members on chargeable engagements
- Support conversion of opportunities to wins through involvement in sales proposal / pitch process
- Drive operational metrics of the business
- Lead, manage or contribute to internal practice development including development of tools, accelerators, methodologies and market propositions
People responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for areas of internal team management. E.g. supporting the leadership in developing, building and running the team as well as practice and act as a role model for the team
- Involvement in the counselling and recruitment process as required
- MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- B Tech / M. Tech. candidates from reputed engineering institutes with a combination of business and technical exposure can also be considered
Technical Skills :
Must Have :
- 10-12 years of prior experience with an IT Technology /Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization
- Large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles
- Proven success in ERP projects in the areas of SCM, warehousing and production, in the context of SAP
- Proven success in ERP projects in the areas of finance, controlling, reporting and planning, in the context of SAP
- Detailed knowledge of the technical content of corporate strategies, product / service strategies, business model development, make or buy analyzes, business process optimization, enterprise architecture management (EAM), IT governance and IT architecture
- Program and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful IT programs
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
Good to Have :
- Experience in transactions, including pre-deal (IT Due Diligence) and/or or Post deal IT post-merger integration, separation/carve-out assignments with exposure to managing areas such as IT Applications, Infrastructure, IT TSA, IT Costs, etc.
- Experience in industry as a consultant (within an organisation's IT department, IT procurement or IT vendor management)
- Understanding of organizational processes such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report
- Experience in business development, from opportunity identification to developing new business with external clients
- Any of the IT Certifications such as PMP/Prince 2, CBAP, ITIL, TOGAF, CCNA / CCNP, SAP, R/3, S/4, HANA, Process Mining etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.