TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:301 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
EY GDS - Manager - International Tax - CPA (7-11 yrs)
Manager is primarily responsible for the planning of engagement(s), managing client accounts, gathering, validating and evaluating client information, generating Tax Compliance products and assuring quality. Serve as a point of contact for the engagement(s). Also, act as a counsellor for Assistant Manager.
Must have :
CPA or Certified Enrolled Agent
- Exp in Reviewing international forms 8621, 5713, 5452, 926, 8883, 8954, 4562 etc.
- Exp in GILTI, FDII, BEAT (Must have) GILTI (Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income); Foreign-derived intangible income (FDII) deduction; Beat Erosion and anti-abuse tax (BEAT)
- Ability to get the work completed within client deadlines and meet the due dates for filing;
- Assists the Assistant Manager with their queries and clarifies their questions;
- Communicates directly with the engagement teams / clients in USA.
- Develops, mentors and supervises Advance Analyst(s), Tax Senior(s) and Assistant Manager(s)
- May act as a Counsellor
- Adheres to practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
- Final Sign off on the international forms- 5471, 8858, 8865 and all other associated disclosure statements
Your people responsibilities - as a Manager you will:
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contribution to the team.
- Successfully delegate to all levels of staff.
- Conduct performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor and contribute to performance feedback/training.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
- Use technology to share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with other engagement teams.
- Articulate and support the strategies of the U.S. Business Tax Compliance group.
- Effectively fulfil the role of a change agent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.