TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:4665 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
EY GDS - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis/Financial Due Diligence - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
Transaction Support (TS) services encompass the strategic development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure, which includes execution of financial due diligence, IPOs and restructuring of banking loans. Our team works to understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of future performance, and assists with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters. TS professionals work on buy-side diligence and provide sell-side diligence services. This helps clients maximize value, mitigate risks and achieve their strategic goals, in acquisition and divestiture deals.
The responsibilities will include :
- Participating in due diligence engagements and leading engagements which are complex and EY client critical
- Analyzing financial/operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management
- Preparing/evaluating pro-forma financial information
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
- Managing expectations of service
To qualify, candidates must have :
- Chartered Accountancy degree or MBA in Finance from a premier institute with 8-12 years of experience
- Relevant external audit experience working with a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in the field of financial planning and analysis and statutory accounting
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive to take new initiatives and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be an added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness to travel, when necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.