TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:986 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
EY GDS - Manager - ESG & Sustainability (8-15 yrs)
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
About EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Assurance
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Assurance practice supports global EY client-serving teams with their reviews across industry sectors, including financial services, manufacturing, and technology, among others. Through the right multidisciplinary team of professionals with the sector knowledge and subject matter expertise, EY GDS Assurance enables EY client teams to help world's leading companies meet their audit requirements.
EY's global Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) enable companies to survive and grow in an environment where both financial and non-financial performance is critical. Our multidisciplinary teams help companies understand the risks and opportunities arising from climate change and sustainability and our solutions are spread across this spectrum. Our solutions include Climate Change & Decarbonisation, Sustainability Advisory, Non-Financial Reporting, Non-Financial Assurance, EHS and Managed Services.
Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) professionals provide assurance and advisory services including ESG/Sustainability Advisory, Sustainability/non-financial reporting, EHS, Climate Change and impact assessment studies. Our CCaSS team is growing exponentially, and as a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will work with clients to comprehend and navigate reporting standards (e.g., GRI, CSRD, SASB, Integrated Reporting, TCFD), develop processes, controls and technology-based solutions to support reporting and develop strategies addressing sustainability risks. You will also lead teams providing independent assurance over sustainability disclosures, based on frameworks like ISAE 3000 (Revised) and AA 1000.While the Manager will be based out of our Gurgaon/Bangalore/Mumbai/Kolkata/Hyderabad office, the individual will be required to travel to other countries (short term) for executing the client engagements.
You will lead and plan the execution of projects and collaborate with colleagues across multiple service lines. You will support sustainability related advisory or assurance projects associated with systems implementations, and business process transformation. You will share relevant subject matter expertise to support the development of thought leadership on sustainability processes and controls and to create customized solutions for our clients.
You will lead and execute the following key CCaSS solutions using global service delivery framework:
- ESG/ sustainability reporting
- Sustainability assurance
- Sustainability strategy
- ESG impact assessments
- ESG due diligence
- Supply chain sustainability
As a manager you will demonstrate management skills, including but not limited to the following:
- Creating a positive work environment within team.
- Monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations.
- Providing candid, meaningful, and constructive feedback in a timely manner.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in business administration, engineering, and other related discipline from reputed institutes.
- 8+ years of experience (graduates) and 5+ years of experience (post-graduates) preferably from consulting background, research thinktanks and/ or environment, and sustainability related areas.
- Experience in ESG reporting, strategy development, assurance, impact assessments, due diligence, supply chain sustainability, conducting trainings, etc.
- Excellent and demonstrable team & engagement management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to synthesize complex ideas into clear messages with stakeholders.
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary.