EY GDS - Manager - Cyber Security - Strategy & Roadmap (8-12 yrs)
EY- GDS TAS Operational Transaction Services
Within TAS, Operational Transaction Services (OTS) services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100- day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction.
Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
The responsibilities of a Manager will include:
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem solving and facilitation.
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in the Information Technology functional area.
- Be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products.
Global relationship management
- Build relationships with EY offices across the globe, and demonstrate knowledge of regional practices. Responsible for a high degree of GDS user satisfaction with the engagement process and work products
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations for client and internal pursuit meetings
- Create work products that document the engagement procedures performed against objectives
People and operation management
- Manage a team of 3-5 OTS professionals. Provide guidance on projects. Conduct timely performance reviews for employees and develop other professionals by providing effective performance feedback and training. Lead by example
- Preparation of business review reports for the GDS leadership presentations and measure the key business KPIs
- Identify new areas of engagement with the EY global offices
- Impart training to team members on databases, OTS offerings and other EY tools
- MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- B Tech / M. Tech. candidates from reputed engineering institutes with a combination of business and technical exposure can also be considered
- Experience across a spectrum of Information technology with an understanding of Information Security controls, such as:
- IT security Strategy and roadmap
- IT applications
- IT Security Project and Program Management
- IT Security Organization and Governance,
- Vendor Management and Procurement
- Spend Analysis and Benchmarking
- IT Security Infrastructure
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Experience assessing IT, Cybersecurity or Compliance issues in detail
- Experience on strategic consulting engagements developing detailed, compelling and analytical PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Visio deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance frameworks such as PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, GDPR a plus
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity frameworks, such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, CMMI, ITIL
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity audits such as SSAE 16 SOC 1 and SOC 2
- Interest in staying abreast of cutting-edge industry knowledge
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP-E or CIPP-US, GISP, CRISC, ITIL certification a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.