TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:2916 Applications:674 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
EY GDS - Manager - AR Transformation (9-12 yrs)
EY Finance - AR Team: Manager
As part of the GDS India Finance AR Team, you would serve a critical role in Finance AR transformation projects. Your primary responsibility will be leading any process improvements for the GDS AR function for PAN GDS. This person will work closely with other members of the Finance and accounting teams (India and Overseas) and provides accurate and timely information for all the projects activities.
The opportunity :
We- re looking for Manager with expertise in Accounts Receivables. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of GDS business.
Your key responsibilities :
- Overall AR review and controls for the AR Team
- Plan Billing and AR activities
- Responsible for AR reporting, adhoc management reporting
- Support in internal, statutory and IFRS audits, tax assessments & regulatory notices
- Drive AR process improvement projects - Ability to define As Is Processes and lead in design of to-be processes and roles leveraging leading practices and enabling technologies, to ensure optimum and consistent performance
- Coordinating/interacting with key stakeholders and work as an important point of contact for them.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities and desire to learn.
- Quick understanding of the Accounting and MIS Systems
- Very good Excel Skills :
- Reasonable Power point and word skills
- Positive attitude and dependable team player
- Strong attention to details and sense of ownership
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to achieve objectives
- Strong written, verbal and persuasive skills
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- 10 years- experience - Chartered Accountant/MBA Finance
- Strong Knowledge in Accounting, finance, MIS etc.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
Ideally, you- ll also have :
- Project management skills
- Credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
What you can look for :
- An equal opportunity provider
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team with deep sector expertise, integrated with the business worldwide.
What working at EY offers :
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across five countries - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines and Poland - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We- ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction and consulting services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.