Talent Acquisition Role at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:812 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
EY GDS - IT Manager (7-12 yrs)
We're looking for Associate Managers/Managers with expertise in IT Core, IT Due diligence, integration planning and execution, carve out/ separation, post deal projects to join EY for Bangalore Location.
Skills Required: ("IT strategy" AND "Digital Transformation" OR "Tech consulting")
Experience Range -7 -14 yrs.
Kindly go through the below JD. If you are interested kindly apply to the below link.
- MBA from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- Lead large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles - Broad knowledge and deep understanding of one or more technical areas such as, IT Infrastructure and Network, Solution Architecture / Pre-Sales, IT Contracts Management, Enterprise Architecture, Cloud / On-premises Technology Architecture and Programming, etc.
- Program and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful IT programs
Your key responsibilities :
- Support TSE team practice Offices to sell, manage and deliver IT Transaction Services engagements, IT Carve-outs/ Separation, etc.
This would include:
- IT Due diligence and red flag reports
- IT Costing
- TSA Costing and Analysis
- Contracts Evaluation and Analysis
- IT Operating Model Development
- Project Management / PMO Support
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.