TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:1090 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
EY GDS - Financial Due Diligence Role/Credit Specialist - Transaction Advisory Services (12-16 yrs)
EY GDS - Senior Role - Financial Due Diligence/ Credit Specialist
Department : Transaction Services, Transaction Advisory Services
Location : Gurgaon
- EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services.
- EY is among the world's most attractive employers. It offers opportunities and experiences that bring out the best in its people at work every day. Collaborating with diverse teams across the globe helps our people develop a global mind-set. EY develops outstanding leaders who deliver value to all our stakeholders to meet their strategic corporate objectives.
- GDS India has won several Global HR awards for its people practices: ranked first in the "Dream
- Companies to Work. For the sixth consecutive year, we've been ranked as the "Best Place to Work for" in the - Great Place to Work- survey
EY TAS :
- GDS TAS has been one of the fastest growing services, delivering transaction support, transaction tax and capital transformation services to clients around the world.
- GDS TAS professionals work as an extended team to global TAS practices. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital. GDS TAS offers you:
- First-hand knowledge on how the economic climate is changing
- Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of about ~1200 professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide
- Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
- The main objective of the role is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, provide guidance/expertise on various valuation engagements, and lead the team towards excellence in service delivery. We work across a variety of industries, including Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Telecom, Hospitality, Financial Services, Entertainment, Food and Beverages, IT and Metals and Mining.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Understands the due diligence process and has experience in financial analysis, report writing preferable in Banking, Insurance or AMC sector
- Counsel team members on the project on KPIs, key financial drivers,
- Ensures that team members deliver quality service as per client's needs and priorities
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects
- Ensuring smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area
- Produce assignment budgets and timetables, and manage delivery against them
- Reviews quality of deliverables, in terms of accuracy of research findings, presentation of data, logical reasoning of points of view, usage of crisp and effective language, and comprehensiveness of scope vis-a-vis the agreed scope.
- Identifies, develops and implements best practices in projects. Defines need for new information sources, and provides feedback on new sources.
- Manages efficiency and productivity of team members on a day-to-day basis. Ensures adherence to TAS work-flow protocol and tools.
- Assists in capacity planning, competency mapping and recruitment of resources for the assigned teams
- Develops deep and enduring relationships with key customers. Generates ideas for new sub service line initiatives.
- Demonstrates and applies in-depth subject knowledge to deliverables and has general understanding of other-related disciplines
- Proactively participate in research approach identification and execute it to produce outputs contributing to the overall project.
- Integrate insights from internal and external SMEs
- Assist in negotiating conflicting priorities and expectations
- Provide expert reviews for all projects within the assigned subject
Job Specification :
Qualification/Experience : CA/ MBA with experience in Best Practice offshoring companies/Transaction Support/ Statutory Audit work /Financial Reporting and Analysis, experience preferable with a Big 4 auditing firm / leading best practices BPOs
- High energy with good people management and project management skills
Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.