EY GDS - Assistant Manager/Knowledge Manager (5-8 yrs)
EY GDS - Knowledge Manager - Assistant Manager
- The Knowledge Manager Assistant Manager is responsible for understanding and executing on the timely delivery of end-to-end KM products & services (content, community, and culture) as set out in the domain's integrated knowledge plan. This position will work closely with the Domain KM team and deliver on the globally funded remit of KM services. This position will also engage around account and market segment KM opportunities that may be delivered via Insights Plus (fee for service basis).
- EY Knowledge has developed standardized products, methods, and templates to deliver a consistent experience to clients, to improve quality, to reduce duplication, and drive ongoing innovation. This position will support the delivery of KM products and services aligned to the value chain and associated RACI. This position will elevate ideas to streamline, simplify and improve business impact and efficiency.
- The Knowledge Manager Assistant Manager will have a primary domain focus and will be expected to engage in cross domain, transformation, and service excellence programs. Overall success will be measured by the achievement of domain KM priorities and contributions / impact to KM expectations. This position actively leverages KM analytics to bring new ideas, has a "continuous improvement" mindset, and demonstrates high performance teaming.
Purpose of the Job:
- Delivers end-to-end KM products & services for agreed domain priorities aligned to KM expectations (consistent standards, methods, etc.) and KM value chain / RACI
- Execute content harvesting campaigns (Bot assisted) and submit appropriate results to Discover, while partnering with Digital Producers to ensure appropriate hand offs and prioritization
- Optimize knowledge submissions, and, once auto-tagged, monitor content for accuracy and make improvements as appropriate
- Executes site updates / re-design efforts and Discover suite sustain plan (including site project management, wireframing and content)
- Build and deploy endorsed networks and communities of interest (leveraging SharePoint and Yammer) where use case meets required criteria, based on guidance from Domain KM lead
- Uses analytics and common reporting to measure the quality and success of the knowledge management end to end service
- Deliver client stories and win stories aligned to agile cross domain delivery
- Collaborates effectively across the KM team and demonstrates high performance teaming
- Adheres to the consistent use of methods, standards, etc.
- Engages in cross domain programs and transformation projects that contribute to increased business impact and evolution of KM products and services
- Effectively collaborates- across geographies- and cultures-
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Demonstrate understanding and relevant experience in assigned knowledge domain (service line, sector, or geography)
- Understand knowledge management approaches and their application, paired with the ability to articulate the value they bring to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business
- Understand knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed
- Consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery
- Professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player able to work effectively across functional teams and domains
- Basic project management skills and experience in managing programs and projects to achieve milestones and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Bachelor's/University degree, preferably in business
- Advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of knowledge management or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years relevant domain experience
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques (e.g. community facilitation, after action reviews) and or comparable experience
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience strongly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.